We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Four States Armed Services Tug of War Tournament
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tug of War Team
East Spring St
Neosho, MO 64850
Online registration ends on:
Fri, Aug 25, 2017 12:01 PM CDT
Tug of War Team
About This Activity
The Four States Armed Forces Music Festival is hosting a value added event during the festivities:
Four States Armed Forces Tug of War
A Coed 4-Person bracketed competition with a great prize for the winning coed team - One Half of the Entry Fees!
Share this fun activity with your friends and build some rivalries!
- Team must be coed. A team of 4 must contain 2 males and 2 females (a team of 3 may have only 1 female or 1 male but seriously ... go find another warm body to put on the end of the rope & pull).
- Team members must be age 15 or older.
- Team with the best team namewill receive a $20 gift card courtesy of your local Neosho Walgreens.
- Each match will be determined as a best of 3 - drag the other team across the line twice to win the match.
- March Madness style tournament brakcet. Win your match - move on. Lose your match - go home (Better yet, stay around and cheer on the winner so you can at least say that you lost to the tournament champions ... we won't tell anyone which round).
- Pull for pride, the love of the game, and cash - Winner of the entire tournament receives half the entry fees (the more friends you get into the tournament, the bigger your take could be).
Signup by Friday, May 26th at 4PM if you want to be a part of this epic event!
Discuss This Activity
Twelveone Group is a progressive event consulting and management firm specializing in running, endurance, and fundraising events. Our services include RFID disposable chip technology timing and instant printed results for all participants. We insure accurate results with multiple layers of backup timing redundancy, including live video. The Twelveone professional sales and consulting team is available to present your event and sponsor opportunities to clients and businesses, maximizing your fundraising and cause awareness efforts.The Twelveone marketing and event success team can build a highly successful social media, email, and digital campaign to reach valuable participants and event support partners. Twelveone can remotely consult and direct events anywhere in the United States.