The 5th Annual MK5K Run For Mom is a breast cancer awareness and fundraising project designed to aid local breast cancer survivors with medical expenses. 75% of the proceeds will benefit a local Queen Cancer Kicker, with the remaining 25% supporting the efforts of the Mary Kay Foundation; a major contributor to organizations performing cancer research and fighting to end violence against women. In 2015 alone, The Mary Kay Foundation donated over 5 million dollars to these critical causes. Locally, the financial and awareness campaigns are making a tremendous difference.
Join us in celebrating, honoring, praying, and participating with the 2017 Queen Cancer Kicker, to be crowned by 2016 Queen Sara Thomasson.
We are excited to bring this event to Joplin on the campus of MSSU at Fred G. Hughes Stadium, with a very special thank you to the MSSU Student Veterans Organization for their active role in supporting and helping facilitate this community action project.
There will be a silent auction, walk of honor on the track, and five kilometer run or walk through the beautiful Missouri Southern campus. The awards ceremony will be emotional, liberating, and centered in hope. Every participant will be provided a memorable keepsake and special event shirt.
Twelveone Race Management is a progressive event consulting and management firm specializing in running, endurance, and fundraising events. Our services include RFID disposable chip technology timing and instant printed results for all participants. Our aerial antenna readers insure accurate results with multiple layers of backup timing redundancy, including live video. The Twelveone professional sales and consulting team is available to present your event and sponsor opportunities to clients and businesses, maximizing your fundraising and cause awareness efforts.The Twelveone marketing and event success team can build a highly successful social media, email, and digital campaign to reach valuable participants and event support partners. Twelveone can remotely consult and direct events anywhere in the United States.