We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
2018 Lakeland Runners Club Membership Registration
Sat, Dec 1, 2018
121 S. Lake Ave
Lakeland, FL 33801
Online registration ends on:
Fri, Nov 30, 2018 7:00 PM EST
LRC Family 12 Month Membership (up to 5 people)
LRC Individual 12 Month Membership
LRC Student 12 Month Membership (18 & under)
About This Activity
The Lakeland Runners Club, Inc. (LRC) is a volunteer based, non-profit corporation committed to promoting running, walking and fitness in Polk County, Florida. The Club hosts numerous races and events throughout the year which are open to runners and walkers of all interest and skill levels. LRC invites you to join our organization to connect with your community and start and/or continue your path to a healthy and rewarding running/walking experience
What you receive with your membership:
• A fun and open social group providing training and fellowship opportunities to runners and walkers of all skill levels
• $25.00 credit voucher to be used for any LRC race entry
• Free LRC club shirt voucher
• Monthly club gatherings offering free food and informational speakers
• Weekly group training runs, conditioning runs, fun runs and social gatherings
• Volunteer Program (volunteer rewards program)
The Lakeland Runners Club, Inc. is a nonprofit organization and member of the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA), whose mission is to promote running, walking, and general fitness in group settings. We are a running family of more than 600 members that welcomes all ages, abilities, and distances to join us.
The Lakeland Runners Club puts on several events and programs throughout the year, including the Mayfaire 5k, the Summer Sunrise Watermelon 5k Series, the Aching Quad Challenge – Four Races in 24 Hours, the Lake to Lake 10k and the Double Down 5k . Our events are a great chance to meet other people in the Central Florida running community, test your fitness level, compete and have fun. Come run with us!
• $35/year - Family (up to 5 family members):
• $25/year - Individual:
• $5/year - Student (18 and under):