We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
2018 Lakeland Runners Club Membership Registration
Sat, Dec 1, 2018
121 S. Lake Ave
Lakeland, FL 33801
Online registration ends on:
Fri, Nov 30, 2018 7:00 PM EST
LRC Family 12 Month Membership (up to 5 people)
LRC Individual 12 Month Membership
LRC Student 12 Month Membership (18 & under)
About This Activity
The Lakeland Runners Club, Inc. (LRC) is a volunteer based, non-profit corporation committed to promoting running, walking and fitness in Polk County, Florida. The Club hosts numerous races and events throughout the year which are open to runners and walkers of all interest and skill levels. LRC invites you to join our organization to connect with your community and start and/or continue your path to a healthy and rewarding running/walking experience
What you receive with your membership:
• A fun and open social group providing training and fellowship opportunities to runners and walkers of all skill levels
• $25.00 credit voucher to be used for any LRC race entry
• Free LRC club shirt voucher
• Monthly club gatherings offering free food and informational speakers
• Weekly group training runs, conditioning runs, fun runs and social gatherings
• Volunteer Program (volunteer rewards program)
The Lakeland Runners Club, Inc. is a nonprofit organization and member of the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA), whose mission is to promote running and fitness for people of all ages and abilities in the greater Lakeland area through fellowship, education and running events. We are a running community of more than 800 members that welcomes all ages, abilities, and distances to join us. The club hosts free community group runs during the week, training programs for youth and beginners and a member meeting each month.
Come run, jog, run/walk, or walk with us – moving forward is what counts. Our weekly runs, training groups and most events are stroller friendly, see individual events for any restrictions.
• $35/year - Family (same household):
• $25/year - Individual:
• $5/year - Student (18 and under):