We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Warner Cowchip Day Bull Run 5k & Fun Run
5K, 1 Mile
Sat, Oct 7, 2017
1 Mile Fun Run/Walk
About This Activity
About the Bull Run: The 6th Annual Cowchip Day Bull Run 5k & Fun Run returns to the Warner Connors State College on October 7th, 2017. The run will be one of many events going on for Warner's Annual Cow Chip Festival. Registration is only $20 for the 5k and $15 for the Fun Run and if you sign up before the October 1st you will get a guaranteed T-shirt. Medals will be awarded to the top 3 male and female finishers in USATF Age Groups and trophies to the top male and female overall finishers.
Run Details: Where: Warner Connors State College Campus Date: October 7th, 2017 Time: 5k at 8:00 am, 1 mile Fun Run will start at 8:02 5k Course: USATF certified 5k Course - Warner Bull Run 5k, USATF # OK12114DG, Click Here to see course map Registration Fees: $25 for 5k & Fun Run Registration & Shirts: If you pre-registraiter by Oct 1st you will get a guaranteed t-shirt! Race day sign is available for $25 and will start at 6:30 am in the Connors State College Gym. Shirts are while supplies last for race day sign ups.
Bull Run History:
Course Records: Male: Jack VanDaley of Warner Ok - 17:58 (2016) Female: Kayla Doss of Owasso - 20:14 (2015)
- In 2012 over 100 runners ran in cold temps and snow furies in early October for the first annual Bull Run
- In 2013 over 130 runners ran on a cold rainy morning.
- In 2014 it poured about an hour before the start of the race, but it cleared up enough to have both course records set and a record number of 5k finishers at 163.
- 2015 we finally had good weataher for this event and it showed in the results. Both the Female (Kayla Doss of Owasso 20:14) and the Male (Jesus Arteaga of Muskogee - 18:45) course records were broken)
- 2016 another year of great weather and course recored set by Warner High School runners Jack VanDelay who ran a 17:58.