Registration is now open for the 2019 TMC Sunrise at Old Tucson Trail Run.
TMC Sunrise at Old Tucson is a 4-mile cross country trail run and a 1-mile run through the dusty main street and horse trails of historic Old Tucson Studios and theme park. Nestled in the cactus forest on the west side of the Tucson Mountains, Old Tucson Studios is a premier tourist destination near Saguaro National Park West. Check out Old Tucson here!
When: Sunday, February 17, 2019
What: Three separate events: Women's-Only 4-Miler; Men's-Only 4-Miler; One-Mile Family Walk/Run
Raising Funds For: Southern Arizona Roadrunners, including the Children's Fitness Fund
Make a day of it and enjoy Tucson's finest tourist attractions as part of your race entry.
* Free Admission for the day to Old Tucson Studios + discounts for friends and family -- join us for a day of saloon dance halls, cowboy gunfights, haunted mines, train rides, merry-go-rounds, ice cream, & more . . .
* Free Trailside Breakfast for every registrant after the race, add't breakfasts available for sale
* Free Admission to International Wildlife Museum
* Colorful shirt in women's and men's sizing
* Timed race with results
* Running Shop Gift Certificates for overall and age group award winners
* Free for children 10-and-under (no shirt, add't breakfast available for purchase)
* Friends and family are allowed in Old Tucson during the event up until race end; to stay in town after the park opens, additional guest passes to Old Tucson are a discounted $8 per person and must be purchased by the runner at the park entrance beginning at 9:45am. A participant wearing their race number must be present to take advantage of this special race entrance rate.