We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
9th Annual TMC Meet Me Downtown 5k Night Run and Walk
5K, 1 Mile
Sat, May 30, 2015
5K Run & Walk - 5K
5K Run & Walk - 5K Team (join or create a team of 5 or more)
One Mile Run/Walk for everyone 12-and-over, includes souvenir race shirt and beverage ticket - Individual Age group/open
About This Activity
Ninth Annual Meet Me Downtown 5k Night Run/Walk -- the biggest running block party in Arizona! Fast course, free food, live music, free Children's One Mile, and after-party throughout Downtown Tucson. We're proud to be Tucson largest running race.
RRCA West Regional Championship: We're also proud to be named the 2015 West Regional 5k Championship for the Road Runners Club of America. Come visit us in the desert -- we're a great running town and you'll have the time of your life!
* $20 team pricing -- make a team of 5 or more walkers and runners and the price is only $20 per person through May 15, then $30 apiece
* Super-fast course along the wide Downtown boulevards with neighbor support, plus prize money for top finishers and age group awards in 5-year categories. Over $4,000 in potential prize money is up for grabs.
* Local daredevils Cirque Roots will fire up a circus-style fire show after the race.
* Tucson's music queen, LeeAnne Savage and the Cosmic Cowboys will rock the house.
* Traditional Post-Race After-Party at Hotel Congress with 2-for-1 drinks and more.
* Free massage after the race, courtesy of the Cortiva Institute.
* Free Children's Mile starts at 6:30 PM -- we want every child in Tucson to walk or run a mile with Mayor Rothschild.
* Plenty of outdoor children's activities provided by the Children's Museum and Tucson Medical Center.
* The Children's Museum is free for the evening -- open until 8:00 pm!
Do you want to be a better runner? If so, contact RRCA Certified Coach and 2:48 marathoner Tia Accetta at firstname.lastname@example.org. She and her group of certified coaches can create a customized program to help you meet your running and fitness goals.
2) Want an upscale, classic, romantic location near the University of Arizona? Check out the historic Arizona Inn, starting at $99 per night.
3) Want an inexpensive highway hotel? The Hotel Tucson City Center is offering the rate of $59. Just mention that you're with the Southern Arizona Roadrunners at the Hotel Tucson City Center, an InnSuites Boutique Collection Hotel at 475 N. Granada Ave. Call 520-622-3000 ext. 808.
Event details and schedule
Free Children's Mile at 6:30 PM and 5k race and walk at 7:00 PM.
POST RACE UPDATES:
* Free beer for over 21 participants will be served by The Junior League of Tucson
* LeeAnne Savage concert and a Cirque Roots Fire Show will sparkle the night sky;
* 7 trucks have signed on for the 4th Annual Food Truck Running Race Round Run!
* Hotel Congress After-Party Details Confirmed: For the 9th year in a row, Hotel Congress will host the annual after-party. Want something more relaxing? Head over to Maynard's Kitchen for a nice meal and quiet drinks, with special food and drink discounts for all participants with a bib number.