We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
370 Lakeside Triathlon
Super Sprint, Sprint, Olympic, Half Iron, Other
Sun, Aug 28, 2022
St. Peters, MO
Super Sprint Triathlon
Olympic Distance Triathlon
Half Iron Triathlon
Olympic Distance Relay
Half Iron Distance Relay
Sprint Distance Relay
Paratriathlon Sprint Distance
Sprint Distance Duathlon (NEW)
Olympic Distance Duathlon (NEW)
Half Distance Duathlon (NEW)
About This Activity
Join us for the second annual 370 Lakeside Triathlon! Enjoy the flattest, fastest course starting in beautiful 370 Lakeside Park! Enjoy a beach start, amazing country roads in St. Charles County, and a run that includes the park trails and beyond. We offer a variety of race options from super sprint or sprint for newbies, up to half iron distance! And this is a USAT Sanctioned Event.
Distances / Race Options: Super Sprint Triathlon 300 meter swim/10 mile bike/2 mile run
Sprint Triathlon 750M swim | 20k bike | 5k run
Sprint Aquabike (no run) 750M swim | 20k bike
Sprint Duathlon (NEW!) 3k Run | 20k Bike | 5k Run
Sprint Relay Sprint Paratriathlon
Olympic Distance Triathlon Swim 1.5k | Bike 40k | Run 10k
Olympic Distance Aquabike Swim 1.5k | Bike 40k Olympic Duathlon (NEW!) 5k Run | 40k Bike | 10k Run
Half Distance Triathlon 1.2 mile swim | 56 mile bike | 13.1 mile run Half Distance Aquabike 1.2 mile swim | 56 mile bike Half Distance Duathlon 5k Run | 56 mile bike | 13.1 mile run
And join us on Saturday, August 27th at the 370 Lakeside Park under the main pavilion for a HUGE outdoor expo, packet pick up, and pre-race course talks.
The race weekend schedule:
370 Lakeside Triathlon – Expo and Race Day Schedule
Saturday, August 27 – Endurance Expo | Packet Pick Up | Bike Drop Off
· We need ALL athletes to pick up your packet today and encourage you drop off your bike today instead of race day!
· You CANNOT pick up someone else’s packet.
· BRING: USAT Card, Driver's License
· Allow time for mandatory PRE-RACE TALK with Sally from MSE Racing & Stephe from BYLG Sport.
· Allow time to check out vendor tables.
10am – Expo Opens
· Packet Pick Up – NO RACE DAY PICK UP!
· Bike Drop Off – you can leave your bike in transition; we will have security all night to keep it safe. Leave gear at home, that comes with you race morning.
· PRE-RACE talk with MSE Race Director, Sally Drake & BYLG Sport Owner & Head Lifeguard, Stephe Rebman. – MANDATORY (2:30pm, 3:30pm, 4:30pm)
· Allow time to browse vendor booths.
Sunday, August 28th – RACE DAY
4:30am – Transition Opens – check in gear. Athletes only in the transition area, we will check your wrist band that you will find in your packet.
6:30am – Transition Closes – you will NOT be allowed back in.
6:20am – Swim warm up
6:30am – Athletes line up to start
6:45am – Para-athletes start
7am – Wave starts begin!
ON COURSE NUTRITION:
· Water, Electrolyte Drink on the bike and run.
BBQ, refreshments, and live music under the pavilion! Invite family and friends! Athlete meals are included, a small fee for non-athletes.