We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
5 for the 50
Sat, Feb 25, 2017
St. Augustine, FL
5K Run/Walk - University of St. Augustine Student
About This Activity
5 for the 50 A 5K Run/Walk supporting the 50 million Americans suffering from autoimmune disease
BENEFICIARY American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association (AARDA) & Lupus Foundation of America
10% of this year's funds will go to the Lupus Foundation of America as this charitable organization is very close to our race directors Jimmie's heart. The other 90% will go to AARDA to help fund research for all autoimmune diseases! Funding national research is the best way to ensure a future cure, find better medications, and improve the quality of life for those suffering from an autoimmune disease. 5 for the 50 is currently looking to start its own non-profit to support those suffering from autoimmune diseases locally & on a national level through donating to autoimmune disease research. This should be in full swing by the race next year so be on the lookout for updates!!!!
WHEN February 25, 2017 - 8:00 AM
WHERE University of St. Augustine 1 University Blvd. St. Augustine, FL 32086
ENTRY FEES Early Entry Fee = $25 Race Day Entry Fee = $30 University of St. Augustine Student Discount Fee = $20 (cash/check only for race day registration)
In the event of inclement weather, emergency or a natural disaster, 5 for the 50 reserves the right to cancel or postpone the race. In the event of cancellation or postponement, there will be no refunds.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS Pre-Packet Pick Up - Friday, February 24, 2017 4:30 - 7 PM at the University of St. Augustine, 1 University Blvd, St. Augustine, FL 32086
Race Day Registration and Packet Pick Up - Saturday, February 25, 2017 6:30 - 8 AM at the University of St. Augustine, 1 University Blvd, St. Augustine, FL 32086
Race Start Time - 8:00 AM
AMENITIES - T-shirt - Water & snacks - Awards for top overall male & female as well as a top male & female in 15 different age group categories!
COURSE 5K USATF Certified Course # FL15029EBM
The purpose of the USATF course certification program is to produce road race courses of accurately measured distances. For any road running performance to be accepted as a record or be nationally ranked, it must be run on a USATF-certified course. In addition, the certification program is very important to the average road racer, as well as those of exceptional speed. Most runners like to compare performances run on different courses, and such comparisons are difficult if course distances are not reliable. No one can truly establish a personal best if the course distance is not accurate.
RACE TIMING AND SCORING The 5K will be professionally timed and scored by RaceSmith, Inc. The race will be timed using disposable, electronic tags attached to the bib number. Please wear your bib number to the front, pinned at all four corners, visible, and unaltered. Printed results will be posted at the race site and live online during the race at www.RaceSmith.com
RACE CONTACT INFORMATION Email: firstname.lastname@example.org facebook: https://www.facebook.com/5forthe50/ Phone: 864-304-5718