We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
The 2015 Moore County Zombie Run
Sat, Oct 31, 2015
Southern Pines, NC
Running-5 Mile - Runner Registration
Running-5 Mile - Bite Sized Registration
Running-5 Mile - Zombie Registration
About This Activity
The 2015 Moore County Zombie Run is a 2 lap zombie themed run in Southern Pines, North Carolina. Runners will start with a set of flags around their waist. The goal is to survive the run with at least one of your flags remaining. Sounds easy right? Not so fast. It wouldn't be much of a zombie run without zombies. Reservoir Park seems to have been overrun with the undead and their goal is to feast on your brains.... or flags. Survive the run and get a prize bag filled with fun goodies and a pair of "I Survived" dog tags. Succumb to the zombie horde and get a pair of "Braains!!" dog tags. Sign up either as a runner or a zombie. Either way it's going to be a great time. Plus it's for a good cause.
Event details and schedule
Moore County Zombie Run Rules And Regulations
- Participants must abide by all instructions given from the race director, race staff, volunteers and medical personnel.
- Participants understand and acknowledge the 2014 Moore County Zombie Run is an extreme event and accept all risks associated with the event.
- Participants must be physically able to complete the course and all obstacles.• Participants must be 5 years-old or older on race day in order to participate.
- Participants must wear the provided MCZR bib number clearly shown on the front. No participant will be allowed to race without an official bib number.
- Videographers and photographers will be stationed along the course. Participants agree to allow the event producer (Push Start Tournaments) to use any pictures or video footage of the event for future promotional purposes.
- Baby joggers, baby strollers, in-line skates, bicycles, skateboards or any other type of wheeled device are strictly prohibited on the course.
- Restroom facilities are provided Urinating or defecating on or anywhere near the course is strictly prohibited.
- Zombies are not allowed to leave the Infected Zone once they have been placed. If you need to leave, please inform a member of the race staff.
- Runners may not physically prevent Zombies from grabbing their flags. This includes pushing, shoving, charging, slapping, and any other hostile psychical activity.
- Runners my not obstruct their life flags in any way, Flags must be clearly visible and hang to the sides of the runner's person.
- Medical aid stations will be stationed along the course with water, snacks, and first aid.
- Moore County Zombie Run medical personnel may examine any participant who appears to be injured or suffering. The medical personnel may remove any participant from the event if in the opinion of the medical personnel the participant needs to be removed.
- Participants assume all responsibility for all medical expenses incurred as a result of training and/or participating in the Moore County Zombie Run, including but not limited to hospitalization, ambulance transportation or physician services.
- The event producers, Push Start Tournaments, reserve the right to cancel or delay the race due to severe weather or in the event of a disaster.
- We highly recommend participants wear running shoes. Participants should dress appropriately.
- Rule violators will receive one warning. After that they will be removed from the race and asked to leave without a refund.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register for the Moore County Zombie Run?
You can register online through our website or Facebook page, at one of our live sign up events, by phone with one of our registration representatives, or on race day at the registration tables.
May I register as a team?
Of course. Team registrations get a discount. For more info on registering a team or group contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I get a refund if I bought a ticket but can no longer attend?
We do not offer refunds once you registered for the Moore County Zombie Run. However you can transfer or sell your entry to another person.
How do I transfer my registration over to another person?
Simply send us an email at email@example.com with your request.
Where do I park?
Parking for the Moore County Zombie Run will be located at Sandhills Community College in Parking Lot H. For futher directions please contact us at 910-779-7123
How long is the actual zombie run?
The Moore County Zombie run is a two lap run around the Southern Pines Reservoir. The actual length of the total course is 4.2 miles.
Can I wear a costume?
We encourage our participants to dress up. The best costumes will be featured on our website and Facebook pages.
What do I need to bring with me?
Photo ID (preferred but not required), some spending money for food, vendors, and other MCZR swag, and a great attitude and appetite for fun.... or brains.
What don't I need to bring with me?
DO NOT BRING Guns, knives, crossbows, axes, samurai swords, arm bayonets, flamethrowers, or any other kind of weapon, DO NO BRING alcohol or illegal drugs of any kind.
Who do i contact if I have additional questions?
You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 910-779-7123.