We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Hatfield and McCoy Races
Mon, May 17, 2021
South Williamson, KY
About This Activity
Hello Hatfield McCoy Marathon race participants!
We hope you're training well as we get closer to June 12. We are less than 30 days away from the live in-person race. Did we mention just announced that the state of Kentucky has lifted the mask mandate for outside events for 1000 people or less. Definitely huge for this year's race! If you haven't registered please do and join us this June. Our Virtual participants that cannot make it this June, you still have a chance to participant with the virtual races beginning on May 17 til June 12. We will post a link for you to post your results very soon. Even with the pandemic happening, we will still follow the guidelines to keep everyone safe. Again, please register, tell all your friends and family to join the Hatfield McCoy Marathon family! We will promise you'll have a great time and will definitely come back each year.
We will keep you updated as we get closer to June 12.
Be safe and keep training!
- Alexis Batausa
Hatfield McCoy Marathon
· Practice social distancing when possible, 6 feet apart
· Volunteers will be wearing masks and gloves
· With our no time limit, we will keep the finish line open until everyone finishes
· We will have more details about package pickup and post-race as we get closer to June
· All participants will receive a finisher medal and finisher shirt.
· We will keep everyone posted
Definitely be patient with us as we prepare for this year’s races and the challenges that we face to make your experience worthwhile.
If you have any questions, be sure to email us at email@example.com. Our website is under construction. You can contact us on Facebook as well.