We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Cinco De 5K
Sat, May 7, 2016
Running-5K - Individual Runner
About This Activity
Welcome to the 1st Annual Cinco De 5K!
Spring is in the air and we have a fun-filled course for you starting in the heart of Downtown Shelton! It starts in the El Sarape Cantina parking lot heading down Railroad Avenue up 7th street, up Alder down Northclif, and finally it will lead you back to the Cantina its self; where you will enjoy live music all day hosted by 96.9 KAYO! There will be prizes for the best dressed "Day of the Dead" Costume for both individuals and groups, Giveaways and promotions all day! You dont want to miss this!
Proceeds from this event benefit the Saints' Pantry Food Bank of Shelton WA.
Event details and schedule
Course and Registration Information:
* Event starts and finishes in the El Sarape Cantina parking lot.
* All participants must check in prior to 8:30am at the El Sarape Cantina parking lot.
* All participants must wear competior number
* Please return a completed entry form with applicable fee by May 1st.
* Applications must be compleated by 8:45am race day.
* All participants must sign a liability waiver.
* Due to liability no dogs allowed on the course.
* Early registration accepted on-line or with postmark by April 23rd. Additional fees apply after April 23rd.
* Pre-registration open until May 1st.
* Day-of-race registration: Cash or Check only.
* On-line registration powered by www.active.com. Requires use of credit card and processing fee will apply.