We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Texas Tough Beer Mile
Sun, Jan 1, 2017
San Antonio, TX
About This Activity
Four beers. One mile.
The Texas Tough Beer Mile starts New Years Day Sunday, January 1st at Scenic Loop Cafe!
Run, Drink, Repeat! This is a one-mile fun run for runners, social drinkers. Drink a beer, run/walk/jog (or skip, crawl, whatever you want) your way quarter mile down the course, and repeat three more times.
Beer Mile Rules:
1. Each competitor drinks four cans (or bottles) of beer and runs four out and back laps
2. Beer must be consumed before the lap has begun, within the transition area.
Transition area is the 10 meter zone before the finish/start line.
3. The race begins with the drinking of the first beer in the last meter of the transition zone.
4. Competitors must drink cans or bottles of beer and the contents will be no less than 12oz.
5. No specialized cans or bottles may be used that give an advantage by allowing the beer to pour at a faster rate.
6. Beer cans must not be tampered with in any manner.
7. Beer must be a minimum of 5% alchohol by volume.
8. The beer must be a fermented alchoholic beverage brewed from malt and flavored with hops.
9. Competitors who vomit before they finish the race must complete one penalty lap at the end of the race.
10. Each beer can must not be opened until the competitor enters the transition zone on each lap.
Every competitor MUST be over 21 years of age and have a designated driver. All participants will have post race food including designated drivers.
Check-in: 7:30:00am-8:45am Race Begins: 9:00am Event Ends: 11:00am Age Requirement: 21+ No pets, babies or anyone under 21 will be permitted All participants must pick up their own packets with a photo ID. Costumes: Creativity is welcome! Wear your running gear or wear a costume!