Sat, Nov 21, 2015
San Antonio, TX
We Run San Antonio is excited to bring back one of San Antonio's most unique events for singles! Join us for a fitness friendly, fun, and crazy awesome way to meet people.
Here's how it works:
1. Pick up your packet with shirt and race number at We Run San Antonio on Saturday from 12pm-5pm or at BlueStar Brewery starting at 6pm.
2. Wear running clothes and race number on the front of your shirt.
3. Men will write their race number on 5 small slips of paper and put one slip in each of the five jars that our coordinators provided.
4. Women will randomly choose a race number from jar # 1 and the man with the corresponding number will be your first date of the night.
5. We will spend approximately 25 minutes at the first bar before we run to the next bar.
6. When we arrive to the next bar the women will randomly choose a different number from the jar and the man with the corresponding number will be your second date.
7. The 3rd bar is a "Free for all" and no numbers will be drawn. It's the "Mingle Bar".
8. The 4th and 5th bar will continue on as the 1st and 2nd did.
Throughout the night we will have fitness contests and prizes to give away! We guarantee and uniqe dating experience and the opportunity to meet like minded singles!
6pm-7pm - Blue Star Brewery
7pm-7:30pm - Liberty Bar
7:30pm-8pm - Friendly Spot
8pm-8:30pm - On The Rocks Pub
8:30pm-9pm - Last Word Bar