We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
5K Run/Walk for Wor-Wic
5K, 1 Mile
Sat, Sep 19, 2015
5K Run - Individual Runner
Law Enforcement Cup Challenge - 5K Team Runner
1 Mile Walk - Walker
1 Mile Walk - Child with Registered Walker
About This Activity
Welcome to the 5th Annual 5K Run/Walk for Wor-Wic. This 5K event is a fundraiser to support the students of Wor-Wic Community College. The event takes place on Wor-Wic’s attractive campus in Salisbury, Maryland and is followed by Family Fun Day activities, so bring your family and friends to cheer you on!
Awards are presented to 1st-place finishers, overall male and female. Medals are given for top three male and female finishers in 8 different age categories: 9 & under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59 and 60+.
Law Enforcement Team Cup Challenge Rules:
• The challenge is open to employees of any law enforcement agency.
• Each agency can have an unlimited number of teams, with two or three officers per team.
• The two fastest times will be combined to determine the winning agency.
• The Law Enforcement Team Cup remains the property of the Wor-Wic Foundation. The winning agency agrees to keep the Law Enforcement Team Cup for one year at their headquarters and return it to Wor-Wic prior to the next year’s event.
• When the cup is returned, the winning agency receives a plaque with a photo of the winning team.
• Agency team members are also eligible to win awards in the individual age groups.
Fees: $25 per person by September 17th and $35 after September 17th.
Event details and schedule
Same-day registration and check in opens at 8 a.m. Race begins at 9 a.m.