We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Run for the Ribbon 5k Run/ Walk 2014
Sun, Jun 15, 2014
Royal Oak, MI
About This Activity
With over 1600 participants, the sixth annual Run for the Ribbon 5k Run/Walk will be held at the Detroit Zoo on Fathers Day, Sunday, June 15, 2014 at 8AM. All funds raised support MIU Men's Health Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the awareness, education, research and treatment of prostate cancer and mens health related issues. We hope to see you there!
- Start, finish and free parking located at the Detroit Zoo
- Free entry to the Detroit Zoo following the race for all registered runners/ walkers
- Prostate cancer survivors will receive a commemorative gift
- Live entertainment and refreshments following the race
- Registered participants will receive an official race T-shirt and Medal
- Only registered runners will be chip-timed
- Team awards will be given to the team with the most members, the team that raises the most funds and the most creative team name. For the first time, the newest Father will also recieve an award!
- Special awards will be presented to the overall top female and male finishers as well as the first place female and male finishers in each age group: 9 and under, 10-13,14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 and older.
We reccomend arriving no later than 7:15AM on race day
Event schedule and times
The 5k Run/ Walk begins at 8AM. Free entry to the Detroit Zoo following the race for all registered particpants.
Packet pick-up is available race day beginning at 6:30AM at the Detroit Zoo and at the following Michigan Institute of Urology Offices from 11am-7pm on Thursday, June 12 and Friday, June 13, 2014.
Beaumont Medical Building, West Bloomfield 6900 Orchard Lake Road, West Bloomfield, MI 48322
Utica-Washington Center Professional Building, 11051 Hall Road Utica, MI 48317