We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Johnny CASA 5 miler 5K walk/run 2014
Sat, Oct 11, 2014
Rocky Mount, VA
About This Activity
The goal of the JOHNNY CASA 5-MILER 5K WALK/RUN is to produce a quality fundraiser that appeals to all runners, walkers, and recreational athletes. The ninth annual event is set for October 11, 2014, registration begins at the Southern VA Child Advocacy Center located in historic uptown Rocky Mount, VA. All proceeds benefit the Southern Virginia Child Advocacy Center.
Protecting the best interests of children at risk from abuse, neglect, or abandonment, we are are excited to announce the ninth annual Johnny CASA 5-Miler 5K Walk-Run to benefit the Southern Virginia Child Advocacy Center. Established in August 2001, the left provides a rapid response to children and non-offending family members who have been impacted with the immediate and long-term trauma associated with child abuse and neglect. Services at the CAC include on-site medical evaluations, clinical assessment and treatment services, forensic interviews, state victim compensation claims filing, education and prevention, victim advocacy, and victim case management.
Event schedule and times
When you arrive:
All our ON-LINE pre-registered participants will need to check in and complete their registration at a special table marked ON-LINE REGISTRATION divided alphabetically under your last name A-M and N-Z.
At this table we will:
1. Confirm your signature on the waiver/release section
2. As you have paid, there is no payment required
3. If we are missing any needed information to enter you into the timing company’s data-base we will ask for it here
4. Pick up your race packet which has race day information, your race bib number, and safety pins
5. Then you will be directed to the race t-shirt table to pick you your performance t-shirt
6. Before leaving the area, please make sure to pull off the perforated ticket on your race bib and place in the after race prize raffle basket
If you had any difficulties registering on-line, please let us know so we can address any potential conflicts in the programming.
**Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. - We look forward to seeing you on October 11th at the Southern VA Child Advocacy Center – 300 South Main Street in Rocky Mount, VA.
Don’t hesitate to call if you have any questions – 540-484-5566.
For course information and more information about the race visit our website: