We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
2018 SwimRVA 10K Challenge!
Sat, Apr 21, 2018
PAIR: Partner up for a fun 10K swim adventure!
RELAY: Gather a team of 3, 4, or 5 and conquer the challenge together!
SOLO: Take the 10k challenge on by yourself!
About This Activity
Are you ready for the SwimRVA 10K? Team up with your friends, family, or neighbors to see if you can complete 25 loops of SwimRVA's unique 400 meter "open water" style course.
In this challenge you will be asked to complete up to 25 x 400 Meter LOOPS of our uniquely designed open-water formatted pool design for a total of 10,000 meters (10K). Enjoy crystal clear water swims with the feel of open-water swimming.
SWIMRVA 10K STRUCTURE:
Date: Saturday, April 21, 2018
Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cost structure is based on team entry. Teams may be 1 -5 persons:
* Team "Captain" Registration Fee: $50
* Each Swimmer (up to 5): $30/person
EXAMPLE: Team of 4 = $50(initial team registration) + $120(4 persons at $30/person) = $170 TOTAL
SWIMRVA 10K CHALLENGE FORMATS
There will be prizes for each division. Divisions will be SOLO, PAIR, or RELAY.
1. RELAY (Team of 3, 4, or 5): Take turns completing each circuit. Tag team the SwimRVA 10K Challenge until all 25 LOOPS are complete. Only 1 swimmer per team in water at a time. HOW FAST CAN YOUR TEAM SWIM A 10K! We hope your run is faster, if NOT then we want you to join our SwimRVA Swim Team or Peluso Open Water Masters Swim Team as soon as possible! :) :)
2. PAIR (Team of 2): Take the tandum approach with only 2 poeple. Be sure to choose the right partner! How long can your team of 2 complete the SwimRVA 10K Challenge?
3. SOLO (Team of 1): Take on the Challenge by yourself. Do you have what it takes? Remember, no flip-turns in our one-of-a-kind "open water" indoor course.