We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Rain Run Half Marathon
Sat, Jan 25, 2014
About This Activity
SOLD OUT - The Rain Run Half Marathon is SOLD OUT! If you would like to be added to the wait list please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to the second annual Rain Run!
This boutique half marathon is a great way start off 2014 with a splash. January in the Pacific Northwest is typically wet, but mild, which we think makes for fun running weather. At the Rain Run, we believe it's better to be running and wet, than sitting and dry. So get out your rain gear and join us for a 13.1 mile romp through the rain, and go home feeling like you rocked this grey weather, it didn't rock you!
Join us for this awesome run on January 25th, and you'll get:
- Rain Run half marathon entry!
- Bling! Your shiny finisher's medal will put an exclamation point or two on your "kick butt in the rain" moment!
- Rain Run umbrella - pop this baby open and think of the Rain Run long after the race.
- Finish line food, including cupcakes with, what else? SPRINKLES!
- Chance for random prize give-aways from our sponsors.
- Bragging rights that you kicked butt in the rain.
The half marathon course will take runners on the beautiful Sammamish River trail between Redmond and Woodinville, just east of Seattle. The out and back course is scenic, peaceful and FLAT!
Event schedule and times
The race starts at 9:00am.
We welcome runners and walkers, just make sure you can cover 13.1 miles in 3:30 - the course closes at 12:30.