We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Husky vs Cougar Rivalry Clash 5K & 10K
Sun, Oct 4, 2015
5K - Individual
5K - Individual
5K - Team Registration
10K - Individual
10K - Team Registration
About This Activity
Take an active part in Washington's largest in-state rivalry! Settle the score with your fellow fans and runners in this epic annual event! Interested in our Lifetime Registration Pass program? See event details below!
The 3rd annual Husky vs Cougar Rivalry Clash 5K and 10K at Marymoor Park is part of the Rivalry Clash Race Series™, the largest rivalry run series in the nation!
Celebrate Washington's rivalry tradition in this scenic & timed 5K and 10K race and after party.
Please visit our Facebook page at "Rivalry Clash Race Series" for awesome photos to get you fired up! Be sure to "like" us for exclusive offers, updates, and photos.
You'll enjoy lots of free goodies, food trucks, prizes, vendors, music and more!
NEW FOR THIS YEAR:
* Sponsored hydration stations and more course support.
* Finisher shirt and medal included with registration.
* Two separate starting areas where fans will face off for a rivalry "clash."
* More volunteers and more course markings for a great race experience.
* We will start the 10K first at 8:30 AM and the 5K around 9 AM.
* Runners stay to the right half of the cones on the Sammamish River Trail at all times to allow for people to pass on the left safely. Also watch for bikers and other pedestrians as we cannot close down the Sammamish River Trail.
Event details and schedule
1. Lifetime Registration Program:
For a limited time only, and for one flat fee you'll never have to pay for registration again! You'll be registered for 2015 and also receive your Lifetime Pass Card in the mail with your unique registration code that will be activated immediately and can be used for a friend or family member this year and used once per year thereafter.
Think of it as a buy one registration get one free for this year and free registration for yourself every year going forward.
This is our dedication towards building the largest celebration of Washington's largest college rivalry!
2. Packet Pick-Up/Mini Expo, 2 location, 2 days:
We will now have 2 locations: Road Runner Sports Seattle and Bellevue!
3. The Course:
Timed, flat, fast, and beautiful! Over 90% of the course is paved trail winding around Marymoor Park as well as the Sammamish River Trail. Strollers and dogs on leash are welcome! But will start near the back.