Please visit our Facebook page at "Rivalry Clash Race Series" for awesome photos to get you fired up! Be sure to "like" us for exclusive offers, updates, and photos. Help grow this tradition of Washington rivalry!
You'll enjoy lots of free goodies: everything from Speed Stick deoderant samples, Kind energy bars, Vita Coco water, free chiropractic adjustments and massages, Oh Boy Oberto jerky, food trucks, Muscle Milk, prizes and more!
NEW FOR THIS YEAR:
* Finisher shirt and medal included with registration.
* Two separate starting areas where fans will face off for a rivalry "clash."
* More volunteers and more course markings for a great race experience.
* We will start the 10K first at 8:30 AM and the 5K around 9 AM.
* Runners stay to the right half of the cones on the Sammamish River Trail at all times to allow for people to pass on the left safely. Also watch for bikers and other pedestrians as we cannot close down the Sammamish River Trail.
Chip timed, flat, fast, and beautiful! Over 90% of the course is paved trail winding around Marymoor Park as well as the Sammamish River Trail. Strollers and dogs on leash are welcome! But will start near the back.
3. Arrival Info:
Enter through the West Marymoor Park entrance by 8 AM. The course traverses the East entrance twice so if you drive in late you may be very late.
4. Parking Info:
$1 per car towards King County Parks. Carpooling is obviously best. Marmoor Park staff will guide you as you enter. Biking is always encouraged.
5. What to Bring:
Bring your school spirit! Also bring any tailgating items you might want such as a tent and chairs (no cooking equipment please).
Bring your dog(s) on leash if you can. Marymoor Park boasts the largest off leash dog park in King County where you can bring them after the race and tailgate party.
6. What to Wear:
Wear your school gear and colors. Wear school colored running costumes if you can. We won't judge! Or will we???
7. Gear Check & Same Day Registration:
We will have a secure and staffed Gear Check enclosed truck near the start line where you can place clothes, purses, wallets, etc. Look for the Gear Check sign.
Is the course stroller friendly?
Are chilren 12 and under free?
Yes, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your code. We even have a bouncy house for those young 'uns.
Are walkers welcome?
Yes, but we ask that walkers register for the 5K and start near the back of the crowd.