We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
2014 Raleigh City of Oaks Marathon & Rex Healthcare Half Marathon
Sun, Nov 2, 2014
About This Activity
Date: Sunday, November 2, 2014, 7:00 AM
Address: NC State Bell Tower
2101 Hillsborough Street
Raleigh NC, 27607
Online Registration Closing Date
Wednesday, Oct 29th, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST
Marathon - 26.2 miles
The Raleigh City of Oaks Marathon is a USATF-sanctioned event and a Boston qualifier. The race course was designed to showcase many of the focal points of Raleigh including Fayetteville Street, the State Capitol Building, Glenwood South, Hillsborough Street, Meredith College, N.C. State University, the historic NC State Bell Tower, our extensive greenway system and scenic Shelley Lake.
Rex Healthcare Half Marathon - 13.1 miles
Starting at the NC State Bell Tower, the half will treat runners to the sites of Downtown, the State Capitol, Glenwood South, Cameron Village and Hillsbrough Street.
News & Observer Old Reliable 10K
Join us for Raleigh's oldest 10K. Race starts at the NC State Bell Tower, traverses downtown and finshes at Cameron Village, just a short walk to the post-race festivities. For 2014, stroller participants will be allowed in the 10K only. Race starts at 7:20 A.M.
4-Person Marathon Relay - 26.2 miles
TEAM CAPTAIN creates team name, registers and pays for entire team - then can add or change team members later. Transporation will be provided to the 3rd and 4th leg relay exchange points.
TEAM CAPTAIN DIRECTIONS
1. Create and Join your team by clicking the "Register Now" button.
2. Choose the Team Captain Category.
3. Enter in your team name near the top of the registration form and continue through registration and check out. You will be paying for the entire team.
4. Then tell your team members they can now join your team now too. Don't forget to give them the name of the team.
TEAM MEMBER DIRECTIONS
1. Join your team by clicking the "Register Now" button.
2. Choose the Team Member Category.
3. Choose your team name near the top of the registration form that was given to you by your team captain.
4. Continue through registration and check out.
YMCA Kids' Marathon Mile
Children of all ages complete one mile on race day and receive a beautiful finisher medal. Race starts at 7:30 A.M. This is a non-timed event.
Raleigh Running Outfitters Health and Fitness Expo
NC State University
1101 Gorman Street
Raleigh, NC 27606
•Friday, October 31st, 2014
4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
•Saturday, November 1st, 2014
10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
The Raleigh Running Outfitters Health and Fitness Expo is free and open to everyone. Over 30 exhibitors will participate in this fun-filled event offering a wide variety of apparel, shoes, equipment and accessories for the entire family.