We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
"Run for Your Life" 5K Walk / Run event
Sat, Oct 24, 2015
5th Annual 5K - Individual Age group/open
5th Annual 5K - Group-registration team Age group/open
About This Activity
Woodgrove High School's 6th Annual 5K is a "Costume-Optional" "Run for Your Life" 5K walk/run, held in western Loudoun County for the benefit of the Cystic Fibrosis (CF) Foundation.
The run is sponsored by the WHS Key Club and Ms. Stone, a teacher at Woodgrove High School, who's daughter, Faith, has the disease. Because of research funding, Faith is able to take part in breakthrough drug therapies that allow her to lead an active life running high school cross country and track.
The "Run for Your Life" 5K walk/run takes place on the Woodgrove High School cross country course where you will run 2 loops around a mostly flat course with the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains in the background.
THIS WILL BE AN EVENING RACE AND IN THE SPIRIT OF HALLOWEEN, COSTUMES ARE OPTIONAL AND ENCOURAGED!!
RUN THE “ZOMBIE COURSE” TO “RUN FOR YOUR LIFE” OR ENJOY A TRADITIONAL 5K (IT WILL BE CLEARLY MARKED)
Come join us for this fun event!
Together, we can make CF stand for "Cure Found"!
Event details and schedule
* 5K START TIMES: 5p.m. - Run Starts, 5:15p.m. - Walk Starts
* COURSE: Cross-Country Course - could be a bit muddy
*REGISTRATION: Online here or in person, the morning of the event.
To register your whole family, choose the Team / Group Registration.
TEAMS are to be made up of FAMILY MEMBERS ONLY.
* ENTRY FEE: $25.00 per person (includes a t-shirt), $95.00 per family (max of 4 people, includes 4 t-shirts)
* NUMBER PICK-UP: October 24 at the high school or October 25th: 4:15p.m. – 4:45p.m. at the 5k
* T-SHIRTS: T-shirts will be distributed/mailed approximately two weeks after the race. (on or about Nov. 7)
* PRIZES: Medals will be awarded for the top 3 Male, top 3 Female, and top 3 Youth finishers. In addition, a Medal will be awarded for “Best Costume”.