We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Parkview Medical Center & Ascension's Trot and Treat 5K Fun Run
Sat, Oct 31, 2015
5K - 12 years and older - Individual - 12 years and up
Youth (<12 Years) WITH a shirt - Youth WITH a shirt
Youth (<12 Years) without a shirt - Youth (<12 Years) without a shirt
Kids Fun Run (100 meter dash) - Kids Fun Run
About This Activity
Parkview Medical Center has teamed up with Ascension Church and School to offer a healthy way to start your Halloween day! Please join us for a 5k run or walk on Halloween morning through historic downtown and Mineral Palace Park. Costumes are encouraged, and awards will be given for the best costumes! Following the 5k, a 100 Meter Fun Run will take place for all of the kids. Proceeds from the event will be split between Ascension Church and School and Posada, helping Pueblo's homeless!
Event details and schedule
Friday, October 30th
11:15 am - 12:00 pm Early Packet Pick-Up at Ascension Preschool
Saturday, October 31st
7:30 am - 8:30 am Packet Pick-Up and Late Registration
9:00 am 5K Run and Walk Start
10:00 am Awards
10:15 am Kids 100 Meter Fun Run
The course will begin and end at Ascension Church and School on 420 West 18th Street. The course will head north on Greenwood Avenue to 25th Street. The course will turn east and then wind its way south and east to Mineral Palace Park. The route loops around Mineral Palace Park before entering the park for a lap before heading back to Ascension. Please note, portions of the route are on rough pavement and one stretch is on grass (NOT paved). Strollers are allowed, but jogging strollers are recommended for these bumpy and unpaved sections.
ARRIVAL and PARKING INFO
We encourage everyone to pick up their packets on Friday, October 30th at Ascension Preschool. If you are unable to do this, please arrive by 7:30 - 8:00 am to allow for time to park and pick up your bib. Parking is available in the neighborhood. Please check our facebook page (www.facebook.com/TrotandTreat5k) closer to the event for additional parking instructions.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- Strollers are allowed, but portions of the route are NOT paved. Jogging strollers are encouraged to navigate these bumpy, grassy stretches.
- Costumes are ENCOURAGED! Awards will be given for the best costumes!
- Awards will be given for the fastest males and females to cross the finish lines. Timing chips will not be used, but times will be tracked.
- Registration must be received by 10/16/2015 to ensure a shirt on race day!
- Proceeds from the event will be split between Ascension Church and School and Posada. Posada provides support and services to homeless families in Pueblo County to become self-supporting members of the community.