Sat, Apr 22, 2017
Port Royal, SC
I Got Legs: ReEnabled Race
Superhero Run/Walk 5k, April 22, 2017
(Live Oaks Park)
This event is being held by the 3rd, 4th and 5th grade Girls Run Club of Port Royal Elementary School. Our girls have achieved new fitness levels this year by becoming distance runners and have stuck with it every week. We are holding this event so that these girls get the opportunity to run in an official 5k. We would also like to extend that opportunity to the rest of our students and our community. Last year we had over 300 participants. Don't miss out, sign up early
Race Day Fast Facts
Event hosted by Port Royal Elementary 3rd, 4th and 5th Grade Girls Run Club (A Title I Program) A portionof the proceeds will go to CAPA.
· The race starts at 8:00 am on April 22, 2017. The course starts and finishes at Live Oaks Park. (The park beside Port Royal Elementary school and playground)
· Timed event- Timing will be done by: Palmetto Running Company
· Registration: Pre registered by April 20th, 2017. There will day of registration but we HIGHLY recommend registering by April 20th. Use the registration link above to register.
· Packet pickup: Friday, April 21, 2017 from 4-6 pm at Port Royal Elementary, or at the on-site registration table from 7:00-7:30 am on the day of the race.
Dress up in your best superhero costume and try to catch the villians on the course.
· Superhero attire/costumes highly encouraged on race day. Costume contest at conclusion of race and prize will be given for best male costume, best female costume and best family costume.
Awards to the First place male and female overall and 1st and 2nd place in each age group.
Awards ceremony at 9:00 am.
· Event t-shirts guaranteed to participants who register before April 10th.
· Strollers welcome in this run/walk event.