A 50 mile running relay winding through scenic trails, along the ocean on A1A, over bridges….all with 5 of your best running buddies. Finish it off with a beachside celebration with food and drinks.
LEG MAPS, RUNNER DISTANCES AND EXCHANGE POINTS visit www.triumphraces.com
How does a relay race work? Create your team of 3-6 runners, assign each runner to what legs they will be running (each person runs twice), pile in a van/truck/wherever you can fit and start running. One person from each team runs at a time, the rest of you hang out in the van cheering them on, giving them water and getting to know each other real well. Then comes the hand off to the next runner. Repeat cheering, support, good times. Keep up this relay style running for 50 miles until your adventure concludes at the finish line party. Collect your hard earned hardware, have a drink, eat some food.
Start times will be assigned to teams based on average team pace. Teams must have all runners added to their team page online before their start time can be assigned.
Registration Fees 6 person teams (can run with less than 6):
• Early registration: Until May 31st: $360 ($60/runner)
• Regular registration: June 1st-September 15th: $420 ($70/runner)
• Late registration: September 16th-October 20th: $480 ($80/runner)
Registration Fees 2 person teams (Ultra team):
• Early registration: Until May 31st $150 ($75/runner)
• Regular registration: June 1st-September 15th: $170 ($85/runner)
• Late registration: September 16th-October 20th: $190 ($95/runner)
• Ultra teams are self-supported. Exchange points will not provide food, drinks, medical or supplies. Runners must plan ahead.
• We will allow a limited number of experienced solo runners to participate. You must contact the race director (email@example.com) to sign up as a solo runner & you must be able to complete the run in 10 hours or less or make arrangements with the RD to start early. Fees are the same as the per runner fees for the 2 person teams.
Men – If everyone on your team is male OR if you have less than half women. (i.e. 4 men, 2 women).
Women – If everyone on your team is female
Mixed – If your team has at least half women but not all women (i.e. 3 men, 3 women OR 4 women, 2 men).
Ultra – 2 person team
Each team must have a designated team captain. The team captain must first register and pay the entire team registration.
The team captain will then invite team members to register. Standard teams are required to have a minimum of 3 team members but may have as many as 6. Ultra teams will have 2 runners, plus a designated driver.
Tech shirts to all runners
Finisher medals to all finishers
After party with food and drinks
Survial kit bags to all teams
First aid, taping, stretching provided by Palmer School of Chiropractic
Free Captain's Gift at the Finish Line
Top 3 Overall
Top 3 male, female and mixed teams
Top 3 ultra teams
Top male and female solo runners
Most creative team van/vehicle
Best team costumes
If any person on your team lives within 60 miles of any part of the race course, your team will be required to provide one volunteer for the race. Email firstname.lastname@example.org by October 20th to sign up your volunteer. You also have the option to pay $50 and we'll provide a volunteer for you from our charity. Volunteers will be stationed at the start line, finish line and exchange points. Must be 16 years of age or older to volunteer. Assignments are first come first serve.
Benefiting Charity: Flagler Sheriff's Police Athletic League