HEALs to the Pavement for Pregnancy & Infant Loss!
This 5k run - 1 mile walk is to raise money for pregnancy and infant loss. An estimated 1 in 4 women will experience this type of loss and today 71 mothers will give birth to a sleeping baby. Finding support while coping with this type of loss can be very difficult in our community. HEALing Embrace was created in honor of babies born silently to pregnancy or passed away before their first birthday. Between the two founders, 6 babies have left them too soon. HEALing Embrace is a designated fund through the Midlands Community Foundation and the goal is to support families that are grieving the loss of their children through financial aid to help cover funeral expenses, medical expenses, postpartum care and grief counseling. HEALing Embrace also provides FREE grief resources, weighted birth day bears and care packages. We walk with families prior, during and after the birth of their precious baby in the hospital to help provide them the best care possible.
Would you please join us and help us accomplish our mission of Helping Everyone After Loss!?!
As our 2017 planning has started, please stay tuned for details for 2017! The venue is set and we are getting geared up for another beautiful event! The time is subject to change, but please know it will be a late afternoon/evening event again. The honorary Light up the Night event will be taking place again! Please register your sweet baby(ies) for this! Our first year we had light up balloons and last year we had fireworks!
Our second annual event impacted approximately 1100 lives and we look forward to having you join us again next year!
Some things you can look forward to in 2017....
* A beautiful display of our sweet babies being remembered
* Remembering and embracing our warrior moms and dads
* Light up the Night in honor of our warrior families and babies cherished
* Colored picture of your baby on the individual sign with memory dates
* Fantastic Music
* Delicious Food
* Supportive Vendors
* Safe community of family and friends coming together for such a significant cause
* Silent Auction/Raffle
* Kids Tot Trot
* A place to rest your heart and mind and be in the presence of those who love you and support you.
* TEAM FUNDRAISING!!!!! You'll have the opportunity to create your own team and compete with others raising money for a cause! Awards will be given at the event for most money raised, most participants per team and best created team shirts!!