We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Bound For The Sound 10K, 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run
Sat, Sep 27, 2014
Old Lyme, CT
About This Activity
The Bound for the Sound 10K and 5K start in popular Sound View Beach in Old Lyme, CT and take runners by some of the most picturesque natural vistas Old Lyme has to offer. The 10K is mostly flat with some gently rolling hills along country roads. the 5K is very flat with great a great run through the Old Lyme beach community. Both runs are capped off with a finish down historic Hartford Avenue facing the beach.
This year's race will be bigger and better than ever featuring:
- A runners expo
- Lots of pre-race refreshments including waffles, bagels and fresh fruit
- Kids' activities including face painting, hair braiding, design your own runner t-shirt and more
- MANY chances to walk away with an award including
- Overall winner trophies custom made by Lyme-Old Lyme HS using technology funded by LOLEF
- Awards for first and second male and female in each age group
- Region 18 EMPLOYEE and STUDENT awards
- Finisher ribbons for all who complete the 1-mile fun-run
After the race stick around for the post race BEACH PARTY at Lenny's on the Beach featuring live music, beach games, great food and beachy drinks.
Event details and schedule
Start times: 10K at 9:40 am 5K at 10:00 am One Mile Fun Run at 9:00 am