We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Huffin for the Stuffin
Thu, Nov 26, 2020
Maybury State Park
Northville, MI 48167
Online registration ends on:
Thu, Nov 12, 2020 9:30 PM EST
About This Activity
The 2020 Huffin for the Stuffin 5k is officially on! While this event will look different from prior years, we are so excited to bring a live, safe, and fun racing opportunity to our community.
To stay within the current state and local guidelines, the following changes have been made:
1. The race will take place at Maybury State Park (recreation passport required). We are thankful to the DNR and their commitment to safety.
2. We will have multiple waves of the 5K due to sizing restrictions of participants at an outdoor event. Each event wave will be limited to 50 participants (staff and volunteers will make up the remaining spots). This race is not timed.
3. If we end up having more than 50 participants in each 5k wave, we will continue to add waves throughout the morning.
4. Due to event size restrictions, spectators will not be allowed at this race this year and athletes will be required to leave after their designated race wave.
5. Face masks covering the nose and mouth must be worn at all times except when racing or consuming food/water.
6. There will not be any aid stations on the course.
7. Packet pick up will be offered drive-thru style prior to the event and the day of the race.
8. We are also offering a virtual race option.
9. Every participant will receive a participant medal, swag bag, and be entered in some fun prizes.
10. There will be no kids loop this year. However kids 12 and under and also groups of 5 or more may receive a $5 discount on their entry fee. Enter code: huffin2020