We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
New York City Challenge Race
Sun, Aug 2, 2015
New York, NY
Adventure-5K Urban Obstacle Course - Individual Age group/open
About This Activity
City Challenge Race returns to New York City with over 20 obstacles in a 3 mile course!
We invite you to Conquer Your Challenges in 2015! Conquer The Challenge in New York City and enjoy an obstacle filled day while looking at the NYC skyline. You will feel the enthusiasm from the minute you arrive at New York City Challenge Race!
Here’s how it works: Men and Women sign up for the race and you’ll get a chance to run our 3 mile course filled with over 20 obstacles (per mile the most of any obstacle course) and challenges designed to push you to your limits! We hate to see back-ups on our courses so we limit each wave of runners to 200 challengers to avoid overcrowding.
In short, City Challenge Race strikes the perfect balance between fun and physicality with our day-long party and award-winning course. It is a great way to test your athleticism, fortitude, and make new friends. It’ll be the most fun ass-kicking of your life.
See you at the finish!
Event details and schedule
- Early bird rate of just $65 and will increase soon!
- Bag check will be available for $5 per bag
- Please arrive 1 hour prior to your wave start time
- Free parking will be available
- Water stations will be at the finish and half way mark
- Early Packet Pick up TBD
- Waves start at 9am and every half hour there after
- New York City Challenge Race 2015 will be fundraising for The Wounded Warrior Project and charity:water. 100% of your donations will go directly to these charities.