Sat, Dec 6, 2014
New York, NY
Freeze Out Cancer! is an annual 5k run/1.5 mi walk supporting the fight against cancer!
UPDATE: Registration is CLOSED! There is NO race day registration!!
It takes place every December in New York City. This year it will be held in Astoria Park, Queens on Saturday, December 6th at 11am and the proceeds will benefit American Cancer Society!
Check out the quick list of fun race benefits below:
- A fast, flat course (helloooo 5k PR!)
- Chip timing and immediate race results
- Fun season themed giveaways like candy canes and hot chocolate
- 11am start time to maximize the race temperature and your pre-race Zzz's :)
- 15 % OFF food and drinks at the nearby Sparrow Tavern for participants, spectators, and volunteers (for a little extra holiday cheer!)
- Entry into our grand prize race day raffle to win you or a friend free entry into your choice of either:
a) The 2015 NYC Half Marathon or
b) The 2015 NYC Marathon!!! All registrants entered into this raffle!!
- And more!
Mile 0-1: http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/588894700
Mile 1-2: http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/588896534
Mile 2-3.1: http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/588899834
Click here to see pictures from previous events!
So come on out Saturday, December 6th and help Freeze Out Cancer!
Registration is CLOSED!!! Thanks everyone!
See you there!
(Questions? Text us! (914)-365-8104!)
Can't make it but still want to support the race? E-mail us at FreezeOutCancer@gmail.com
Check in begins at 10:00 am at the Astoria Park Track. The gun will go off PROMPTLY at 11:00am :).