We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Run For Niger
5K, 1 Mile
Fri, May 4, 2018
5k - 18 and Under
Fun Run - 18 and Under
About This Activity
Race Details: The 7th Annual Run for Niger 5k and 1 Mile Fun will be on Friday, May 4th at First Baptist Church Muskogee. The race will start at 6:00 pm with registration/packet pickup starting at 5:00 pm in the church gym (CLC).
Medals and Trophies: Provided by i40 Awards and Engraving. Medals awarded to USATF 5 year age groups starting with 8 and under, 9 to 12, 13 to 15, 16 to 19, and then every 5 years to 70 and Over. Large Trophies for the top 3 overall male and female. Top 3 Fun Runners also receive medals.
T-shirts: Sign up before April 30th for to get a guaranteed event t-shirt. Shirts are while supplies last for race day sign ups. Shirts will be a pre-shrunk soft style cotton/poly blend and run a little small.
Finish Line Dinner: Burgers served after the race - Free for all runners - $5 for friends or Family members
- 5k Course: The 5k will be run on USATF certified Living Water Ministry for Niger 5k course (OK121227DG). Click Here for map
- Pre-Registration Cost: is $25 for the 5k or $20 for the 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk
- Race day Registration Cost: $30 for 5k or $20 for the Fun Run/Walk
- $5 discount for Run For God members - Use discount code 5off.
- Race Day Registration / Packet Pickup: At 6:00 pm in the CLC (Church Gym)
- Event Start Times: 5k at 6:00 PM and 1 Mile Fun Run just a few minutes later
- Proceeds from this race: All funds will go towards supporting Living Water Ministry for Niger
About Living Water Ministry for Niger: Run For Niger supports Living Water Ministry for Niger (LWMN), which is non-profit organization that seeks to provide material and financial resources to the people of the Western African country of Niger. Started by Delores Dillard in 2007, LWMN has helped build five churches, provides Christian education, supply clean drinking water, assist mothers in providing for their families, and has spread the Gospel to thousands.