We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Okie's Against ALS - 5k & Fun Run
5K, 1 Mile, Other
Sat, Jun 8, 2019
About This Activity
About the Okie’s Against ALS 5k and Fun Run: The 2nd annual Okie's Against ALS 5k & Fun Run will be on June 8th at Hatbox Sports Complex in Muskogee. This event is to help support the great people in the Green country area that have been affected by ALS and to raise money for the fight against ALS. All proceeds will be going to ALS Patient Service Outreach (APSO). 100% of the proceeds will go directly to help and support patients.
Location and 5k Course: The start & finish of the race will be at the soccer field concessions, which is very close to the Hatbox entrance at 40th and Denver. This course will be an out and back course using the Hatbox Field runway and the Centennial Trail. Scroll down to download the course map.
- 5k Registration fees: 5k is $25 before May 30th, or $30 after that until race day.
- Fun Run Registration Fees: Fun Run is $15 before May 30th, or $20 after that until race day.
- Wings Discount: All wings members can take $5 off their pre-registration with coupon code: wings5k
- T-shirts: Sign up by May 30th to get a guaranteed t-shirt
- Finishers Medals: To all participants!
- Awards: Okie's Againsts ALS drinkware to the Top 3 in each age group!!
- Race Day Info: Registration/packet pickup opens at 6:30. 5k & Fun Run will start at 7:30