On September 30th the Muskogee Super Hero 5k & Fun Run returns to Honor Heights Park. This race will benefit Fostering Hope, an organization that provides immediate material needs for foster children and aide to foster parents as the open their homes to children. For more information on Fostering Hope visit and like our facebook page www.facebook.com/fosteringhopeofmuskogee/
SUPER HERO 5K RACE DETAILS:
- Date & Time: September, 30th at 5:00 pm
- Location: Honor Heights Park - Muskogee, OK - At the South Shelter
- Events & Fees:
5k Early Bird Registration: $25 (Available until August 31st)
5k: $30 (Sept 1st to Race Day)
Fun Run: $25 (Pre-registered or on Race Day)
- T-Shirts: T-shirts are only guaranteed if you sign up by Sept 16th
- Awards: Superhero Trophies for the 1st place in USATF Age Groups (every 5 years) and medals for 2nd and 3rd in each age group.
- Superhero Costumes and Contest: A superhero costume is not required, but most of the runners do get into the spirit of this event, so please don't miss out on the fun by dressing up.
PACKET PICK UP:
Early Packet Pickup/Late Registration will be from 3:00 to 7:00 at the north shelter at Honor Heights
Race day Packet Pickup/Registration will be at the South Shelter at Honor Heights
More About Fostering Hope:
Fostering Hope provides for children's immediate needs when removed from a home and placed in foster care. These needs are meet with clothing, toiletries and other resources. Three items fill the gap for children who have few personal belongings or who must leave their personal belongings behind.
Our Mission: Our Mission for Fostering Hope is to provide immediate material needs to foster children and aid foster parents as the offer their homes and hearts.
Our Vision: Planting seeds of a brighter future for children in foster care.
Who is Eligible: Any Child under 18 in Oklahoma that is in custody of Oklahoma DHS
How can you help: Volunteers are needed as well as financial contributions and material contributions such as gently worn clothing. Please call 918-616-8143 for more information about donating.