We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Sup Nami Races- Lake Nokomis
Sat, Aug 16, 2014
About This Activity
Are you ready for the 2014 SUP-Nami Races! This event will begin with approximately 1.5 miles of Stand-up Paddleboarding, transitioning to a 3.1 mile run. There will be a technical shirt for each participant, post race food and beverages, and prizes for the top 3 finishers in the individual race (both mens and womens) and team relay.
Event schedule and times
7am-7:45am - Race Registration/Packet Pickup. Bring valid ID for registration.
8am - Start of Race (1st waive) - depending on number of participants, each waive will start 25 minutes apart from one another.
1.5 miles of Stand-up Paddleboarding on Lake Nokomis (main beach of Lake Nokomis), transitioning to a 3.1 mile run around Lake Nokomis.
- Parking is all around Lake Nokomis.
- Wear shorts/shirt that is quick drying. Aqua shoes or barefoot are ONLY allowed on boards.
- There will be a transition station which will house running shoes for the 5K.
- Please lock valuables in vehicles.
- For Team event, the SUP member must tag team member at transition station in order to member to run.
- Must register no later than August 1st by midnight to be guaranteed a T-shirt.