We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Mon, Sep 29, 2014
Mill Valley, CA
About This Activity
* The Tour is a self-scheduling round robin tournament.
* Play starts on September 28 and must be completed by November 23.
* You will be placed in a draw with approximately 8 players of similar level.
* Divisions for all levels are available.
* Men and women are grouped together.
* Players are responsible for arranging matches and reporting scores. This is an 8 week Tour. You will have 8 weeks to complete approximately 8 matches. Your draw sheets will suggest an order of play, but matches can be played in any order and the Tour can be completed as quickly as you want.
* Each win during season is worth one point. Scores will be used to break tie.
* Scoring is best 2 of 3 sets. A 10 pt. super tie breaker should be substituted for 3rd set unless both players consent to play out the 3rd set.
* Matches that are played at Boyle Park must be played by park rules. Matches don’t need to be played at Boyle.
* Each player must bring one can of new balls to each match. The winner keeps the unopened can and reports scores. Pro Shop phone#: 388-6523
* Top 2 players from each group will make the play-offs.
* Prizes will be awarded to winners.
* Track tour results at www.boyleparktennis.com & report scores at firstname.lastname@example.org