forgot your password?
We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Create an Event
Run Thru The Ranch 5K
Sat, Apr 29, 2017
Open Team Member
Watermelon Challenge Team Member
About This Activity
The Brevard County Farm Bureau presents
Run Thru The Ranch 5K Run/Walk
· Unbelievable Trail Run!!
· Awesome Awards
· Visit one of the largest most scenic ranches in Florida
· Great Breakfast Spread after race
· Chronotrack Electronic Timing
· Open Team Challenge (min of 4 members)
· Watermelon Team Challenge **See below
**Teams of 2 carry a 10-12 lb. watermelon over the 5K course. Teams must stay together during the 5K. The watermelon must be carried by one of the team members at all times.
Friday, April 28th
: 10:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Packet Pickup & Registration at Running Zone
3696 N Wickham Rd, Melbourne, FL 32935
Saturday, April 29th
Nail Ranch- Centerlane Rd, Palm Bay
Packet Pickup & Registration
Late Registration ends
* Medals, Awards & Door Prizes immediately following the race
* Participate in the Watermelon Challenge (teams of 2)
Directions to Nail Ranch
From the Corner of Babcock St. and Centerlane Rd., follow the signs guiding you into Nail Ranch.
Discuss This Activity