We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Nikki's 5k for FA
Fri, May 1, 2015
About This Activity
Join us in remembering Nikki as we raise awareness and funds to benefit Fanconi Anemia Research, Inc. (F.A.R.F)! ALL proceeds are given to the Fanconi Anemia Research Fund.
This is a virtual run/walk. In honor of International Fanconi Anemia Day, we are asking supporters to run or walk 5k (3.1 miles) May 1st through May 10th, 2015. You can complete this distance on your own time, at your own pace, on your own route, or even on a treadmill! Every registered participant will recieve a custom FA medal!
If you are ready to help put an end to this deadly disease, here is how:
1. Register for the 5k virtual race. Ask your friends and family if they would like to join!
2. Complete the 5k (3.1 miles) by walking or running. This can be done anytime from May 1st - May 10th.Not sure how to track the distace? You can use a phone app such as "Nike Run" or "Map my Run". Using a pedometer? A 5k is about 6,600 steps! You can do it!
3. Post your pictures of your run/walk on our facebook page (if you like). Group pictures, selfies, or even a photo of the scenic route you took. If you like, you can include your time.
4. Custom medals and other merchandise you may order will be mailed after the race.
5. Celebrate! You are helping raise money to discover a cure for Fanconi Anemia!