The Honda Marysville Run-4-Kids is back for 2017! Now in our 12th year of raising money for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation, we are looking forward to you helping to make this the best year ever! Highlights of this year's race will include:
1) Friday night fun! Join us on July 14th -- 7:00pm start.
2) Running that great point-to-point course* starting at Honda Marysville and ending up in Downtown Marysville. Full route map linked below. Some points of interest include: --> Union County Airport --> Eljer Park --> Historic Uptown Marysville
The airport section of this course does contain some non-technical off-road sections. Be prepared for running on the grass for up to a half mile in the middle of this 5K route! Due to this course feature, jogging strollers are not recommended on this course!
*Free shuttle service provided both to and from Uptown Marysville and Honda Marysville.
3) An opportunity to enjoy the sights and sounds of the Uptown Marysville block party near the race finish line --> Live music! Great food! Adult beverages! A party atmosphere!
4) All kinds of awards and prizes! - Finisher medals for all participants and quality technical t-shirts. - Plaques to top 3 male and female finishers, and age group medals for top 3 male and female runners in each group: 9 & under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65 & over. - Valuable raffle prizes including the weekend use of a BRAND NEW HONDA VEHICLE!!!
5) A great opportunity to join hundreds of your closest friends to help the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation help kids beat cancer!!
Race day registration price is $35
Please note: This is a running/walking event, and the event insurance secured for the race only applies to runners or walkers. For this and other safety reasons: bicycles, inline skates, skateboards, and pets are all prohibited at this race.
Run-4-Kids benefits the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation. Click here for more details.
New in 2017!
Kids Run - a short run for the youngest runners out there. Held prior to the 5K start, this dash will have kids finishing at the inflatable arch at the 5K start right at the Honda Marysville dealership.
Virtual Run - Can’t participate in Run 4 Kids 2017 but would still like to be a champion for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation? We've got something for you! Virtual runners are entitled to most of the same perks as regular Run 4 Kids participants (T-Shirt and other race incentives) but will NOT be issued a race # or will be eligible for the Weekend giveaway car raffle (must be present to win). T-shirt and medal pickup for virtual runners will be at Honda Marysville beginning July 16 at 12pm.