Panther Pride Color Run

1 Mile

Event Date

Sun, Oct 8, 2017


Marlborough, MA


Activity Today Later

Panther Pride Color Run

$10 $10 Closed

About This Activity

Spirit Week is almost here. Get a head start on the fun and start earning spirit points for your graduating class by participating in our new Panther Pride Color Run! The Panther Pride Color Run is a 1 mile color run/walk hosted by Marlborough High School's BPA club (Business Professionals of America). Participants will run or walk their way through the mile while getting doused in black and orange powder. The course will be setup to go all around the campus on the paths and in the fields. When all participants have finished the race, they will gather for the grand finale where everyone will be given powder. When the horn is blown, everyone will throw their powder into the air, creating a beautiful mix of black and orange.

Each MHS student that participates in the race will get 5 spirit points for their graduating class AND whichever class - freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior - has the most participants in the run will get 20% of this fundraiser's net profits. The remaining 80% will go to the BPA club for activities including this year's travel to state and national competitions.

Not an MHS student? That's okay. Family, friends and anyone that loves to run can participate too! Sign up and join the fun. (Participants who are not MHS students can not earn spirit points for any graduating class. Sorry, that part is for the students only.)

We will share more info on this as it becomes available.

Discuss This Activity