We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Miles for Miracles 5k - 2016
Sat, Apr 2, 2016
Running-5K - Individual Age group/open
Walking-5K - Individual Age group/open
About This Activity
The 2nd Annual MILES FOR MIRACLES 5k will take place on the beautiful campus of Mercer University in Macon, GA. It will start and finish at the Mercer Beach Volleyball Complex, and will be run in conjunction with the Mercer Beach Volleyball team competing vs. Jacksonville University. It is the best of the beach, and the best of southern spring combined with a local vendor expo and farmer's market. As well, Mercer Volleyball is pairing up with its favorite group of athletes, the Miracle League of Macon, as $5.00 of every registration goes directly to help make miracles come to life. Come join us for this celebration and bring friends or make new ones!
Event details and schedule
- Race packet/goody bag pick-up and check-in begins at 11:00am @ Beach Volleyball Complex (#46 on map) Warm-up provided by Rachel from Hometown Yoga will begin @ 12:15pm
- Race Start Time 12:30pm
- Course will wind its way around the scenic pathways and historic buildings of Mercer University to finish at the Sand Volleyball Complex
- Parking will be free and first come first served at the Stadium Drive Parking lot adjacent to the Hilton Garden Inn
- Please fill out a waiver with Active Registration or print and bring to registration along with ID
- Bring lawnchairs, sunscreen, and pack a lunch to stay and enjoy Mercer Beach Volleyball after your race!
- You will receive your race number, T-shirt, Mercer Volleyball Sticker, and other goodies at check-in