We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Tri Fit Games
Sun, Aug 23, 2015
Functional Fitness - Triathlon - Group-registration team Age group/open
About This Activity
The Tri Fit Games is a unique one of a kind competition for athletes who want an experience like no other. Competitors will compete in a traditional team sprint triathlon where each member will choose to swim, bike or run. There will be a workout after each leg, in which all three members will have to compete in. Make sure to stick around for a raffle concluding the event. Tickets will be $2 per ticket, and all proceeds will go to Hope for the Warriors charity.
Event details and schedule
- Cost $165/team
- 3 person mixed teams (must include at least 1 female)
- Each team member will do 1 leg and 3 WODS during the devent.
- Race is open to ages 18 and older
- Overall awards to top 3 teams
-Approximate distances: 500 yard lake swim, 3-4 mile single track trail bike ride (must have mountain bike), 3.0 mile run on paved road
- swimmers must be able to finish the swim in under 15 min
- Mountain bikes only
- Participants must be proficient at: pull ups, push ups, KB swings 35/53, toes to bar, ground to over head 65/95, front squats 65/95, thrusters 65/95, push press 65/95 and other unique obstacles ***All Numbers are the max weight of the movements that will be done***
- Fees include: t-shirt, park fee, gift bag, swim cap for swimmers
- Charity raffle following the event. All proceeds going to Hope for the Warriors organization.