We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
JCC Indoor Triathlon 2015
Sun, Feb 22, 2015
About This Activity
Great for competitive triathletes or first timers! All indoors so great way to start your season. Swim 500 yards (20 lengths in our indoor pool
Bike 8 miles (resistance at 10 on our Keiser Bikes)
Run 2 miles (20 laps on our indoor track
Event details and schedule
We are located at 5801 W 115th Street, Overland Park, KS 66211, Please enter from the 117th & Nall entrance. Parking is available on the west side of the Jewish Community Center, next to the tennis courts and outdoor pool. Signs will be posted to direct you to the check-in table inside the building.
Event begins at 7 am, with heats approximately every 20 minutes. Your heat assignment will be emailed to by Friday February 20th, 2015.
When you arrive:
1) CHECK IN- you will receive your t-shirt and sign waiver
2) CHECK IN AT TIMERS TABLE-You can choose to bring your own timer, or one will be provided for you.
3) LOCKER ROOMS-Feel free to use the locker rooms to change or store items, you will want to bring your own lock, and two towels will be provided for you.
4) POOL-locate your lane and prior to your start time you can place your belongings in the pool are. During the 9th lap of your swim, your timer will place a blue kickboard in the water.
5) BIKES-locate your bike and prior to your start you will be able to adjust the bike to your settings. At completion of the bike you will run upstairs to begin the run.
6) TRACK-locate the track and find your starting point and finish line. We will use the first two lanes.
7) TIMING-Timers will count your laps in the pool, the bike will record your distance, and timers will count your laps on the track. Your total time including all three events and transition time will begin when you enter the water and will not stop until you cross the finish line on the track. Your timer will do their best to keep splits on each lap as well as transition time.
8) FINISH-After crossing the finish line, enjoy a cool down walk and then refreshments are located in the check in area.
9) RESULTS-We will keep an ongoing list of completed times, if you need to leave after you complete your race and do win, we will contact you within 24 hours. The results will be posted on our website at www.jcckc.org
10) VOLUNTEERS-We are always accepting volutneers, please feel to contact Hiliaryn@jewishkc.org 913-327-8016 should you have anyone interested