Sat, Oct 1, 2016
Kirtland Air Force Base, NM
Male and Female Age Categories
18-20 21-30 31-40 41-50 51-60 61-70 71-80
81-90 - 91 -100
Custom designed short sleeve t-shirt.
Race Entry Includes
(Adult): S M L XL XXL
ALL ENTRY FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE
Non US Citizens must register by 20 Sept. 2016. and provide a
legible copy of their passport and entry visa with
registration. Valid ID is required on race day to receive a
jersey race number.
This event is being held on a U.S. Air Force installation.
Security will be high. Expect delays and plan to arrive at
the event accordingly. On the day of the event, before
you receive a jersey race number, you will need to
produce an official photo ID. Acceptable forms include a
passport, U.S. drivers license, student ID, state ID, etc.
By participating in this event you are subject to the rules
of the installation and fall under its jurisdiction.
Pre Race Packet Pick Up for those that have KAFB Access.
Thu-Fri · Sept. 29 & 30
East Fitness Center
Early Packet Pick-up
Must have base DoD ID card for early packet pick-up!
Only registered participant are authorized for early pickup.
All other registered participants must pick-up packet
day of race.
Must have Photo ID at Packet Pickup.
Run Site Sat · Oct 1
Awards Ceremony will start after each age catagory is completed under the Force
Support Squadron Canopy. Race results will be posted on the 377 FSS Website on
Monday following the race and medals must be picked up the day of the race.
Half Marathon & 5k
1st, 2nd, 3rd
for each age (male
& female) category
Packet Pick-up and Registration
Post Race fruit & Gatorade
will be Provided
2016 WOUNDED WARRIOR RUN
- KAFB is hosting the Wounded Warrior Run on Sat. 1 Oct 2016
- Base Access Participants can register at the East Fitness Center 1451 Texas St. SE, Albuquerque, NM by 12 P.M. (Noon) on 30 Sept 2016
- Participants ,who do not have access to the base, can register online with credit cards at before 20 Sept 16
- All races begin and end at the corner of Pennsylvania Ave & Ridge Crest Dr.
(Old Zia Housing Area)
- The Half Marathon Run will begin at 0700
- The 5K Run and Walk will begin at 0730
= A valid Drivers License, vehicle Registration and proof of Insurance is required for Base Access.
- Valid ID is required on race day for participants to receive a bib and race number
-Participants should use the Gibson Gate and Parking is available in the Dept. of Energy Parking Lot.