We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
The Running Goddess 5K
5K, 1 Mile
Sun, May 22, 2016
Running-5K - Adult 5K
Running-5K - Student 5K ( 18 and under)
Running-1 Mile - Kids ( 12 and under)
About This Activity
A multi-terrain 5K and Kids 1 miler on the beautiful grounds of Lasdon Park in Katonah, New York!
Race proceeds from our family event will support women and girl's health and education in the sciences locally and abroad. Please vist www.therunninggoddess.com for more nfo on our charities and join us for a meaningful day of fitness!
Event details and schedule
Race Day Procedures:
1) Registration opens at 7 a.m. 5K begins at 8 a.m. Kids's 1Miler begins at 9 a.m. Race day fees: 5K Adult- $35, 5K Student (18 and under)- $25, Kid's 1 Miler- $20. Cash or check only please.
2) Parking- Please follow the directions of our police officer and parking attendants. If you are leaving after the 5K, please be considerate of our runners/walkers/kids and DRIVE SLOWLY following the directions of our police officer as you exit the park.
3) Bathrooms: There will be two located close to the tent.
4) Strollers: Due to the trail aspect of the course, strollers are not permitted.
5) Water stations: There will be two- one at Mile One and one at Lasdon Pond.
6) Dogs: Since Lasdon Park is a designated arboretum, there are no dogs allowed on park grounds or in cars.
7) Enjoy your run/walk! Celebrate the freedom we have to run and learn. Most of the world's women and girls do not have this choice.