We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Kaitlin Boyett Memorial Coed Softball Tournament
Sat, Jun 7, 2014
About This Activity
We're going to try and make this an annual tournament to honor #2 Kaitlin Boyett who is a greatly missed young lady. The Tournament will be held on June 7, 2014 starting at 8:00 am at the Jackson Parish Recreation Center. The address to the park is 5254 Louisiana 4, Jonesboro, LA 71251. The team entry fee is 150.00 with a limit of 5 homeruns per game you can purchase an additional 3 for each game for 15.00 at the plate, or you can purchase unlimited homeruns for the entire duration of the tournament for an extra 50.00. The fields have been extended to 300ft. We will have full concessions available, plate lunches, home run derby, silent auction, tshirts for sale, and we will be selling raffle tickets for a ruger camo mossy oak break up 10/22 distributors exclusive. The drawing will be held the evening of the tournament tickets are $2.00 you do not have to be present to win. If you have any questions you can contact Mauri McBride @ 318-475-0085.
Event schedule and times
CO-ED SOFTBALL TOURNAMENT RULES
1.NO METAL CLEATS
2. Any kind of bat
3. 12 inch for guys 11 in for girls 44 core def. no more than 525 compression.
4.Bring your own bats, balls (12 inch for guys 11 in for girls 44 core def. no more than 525 compression), and glove
5.Anyone younger than 15 has to have their guardian sign a release of responsibility to the sponsors and event holder, everyone else 15 and older- it is a given ( play at your own risk)
6. 5 homeruns per game is included in your 150.00 entry fee, your team can purchase 3 extra homeruns per game at the plate before the game starts for an extra 15.00 or you can purchase unlimited homeruns for the entire duration of the tournament an extra 50.00.
7. If you haven’t purchased extra homeruns or unlimited each homerun after 5 becomes an out.
8. The run rule limit is 15 after 3 and 10 after 4
9. One foul is allowed when you have 2 strikes the next is an out
10. The ratio to men and women are 5:5 or 6:4 (follow very strictly)
11. Winning teams designate 2 umps for next game or they automatically forfeit the next game.
12. All games will be 1 hour long, except for the final game
13. If a guy walks and a girl is behind him the girl can follow