We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Path of the Flood Historic Races
5K, Half Marathon
Sat, May 28, 2016
Path of the Flood 5K - Up to and Including 17 Years of Age
Path of the Flood 5K - 18 Years of Age or Older
Path of the Flood 12K - Up to and Including 17 Years of Age
Path of the Flood 12K - 18 Years of Age or Older
Path of the Flood Half Marathon - All Participants
About This Activity
The Flood of Runners is returning to Johnstown, PA, for the 3rd running of the Path of the Flood Historic Races! Experience the Path of the Johnstown 1889 Flood in its entirety with the half marathon or in small droplets through the 5K or 12K races. See the resiliency of the communities of South Fork, Mineral Point, the boroughs and the City of Johnstown. Run through Staple Bend Tunnel, the first railroad tunnel in the United States. Finish at the Old Stone Bridge, which still stands after stopping the majority of the flood's energy. Our hybrid road/rail trail course beckons you to be a part of history once again!
Event details and schedule
- Save $5.00 during the Black Friday Sale from November 27 through midnight on December 25, 2015!
- Races start at 8:00 am
- Packet pick-up Thursday and Friday, May 26-27 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturday, May 28 from 5:30 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Due to the logistics of busing runners to their respective start areas, there will be NO day of registration for any distances. Please register by May 6th!
- Free parking provided near the race finish area.
- Bus package available for spectators of half marathon runners.
- Many, many more details to follow! at http://www.jaha.org/POTFraces.html and www.facebook.com/POTFHistoricRaces