We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Path of the Flood Historic Races
5K, 10K, Half Marathon
Sat, May 23, 2015
Path of the Flood 5K - Up to and Including 17 Years of Age
Path of the Flood 5K - 18 Years of Age or Older
Path of the Flood 10K - Up to and Including 17 Years of Age
Path of the Flood 10K - 18 Years of Age or Older
Path of the Flood Half Marathon - All Participants
About This Activity
The Flood is returning to Johnstown, PA, but a positive force this time - RUNNERS! Experience the Path of the Johnstown 1889 Flood in its entirety with the half marathon or in small droplets through the 5K or 10K races. See the resiliency of the communities of South Fork, Mineral Point, and the boroughs and city of Johnstown. Run through Staple Bend Tunnel, the first railroad tunnel in the United States. Finish at the Old Stone Bridge, which still stands after stopping the majority of the flood's energy. Our hybrid road/rail trail course beckons you to be a part of history once again!
Event details and schedule
- Races start at 8:00 am
- Packet pick-up Thursday and Friday, May 21-22 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and May 23 from 5:30 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Due to the logistics of busing runners to their respective start areas, there will be NO day of registration for any distances. Please register by April 30th!
- Free parking provided near the race finish area.
- Bus package available for spectators of half marathon runners.
- Many, many more details to follow! at http://www.jaha.org/POTFraces.html and www.facebook.com/POTFHistoricRaces