We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Idaho Fallen Firefighter Memorial Run
Sat, Oct 11, 2014
Idaho Falls, ID
About This Activity
Everyday, we see Idaho firefighters putting their lives at risk to serve their communities in times of crisis and need. This annual event, presented by Paul Davis Restoration, is organized to recognize and benefit the Idaho Fallen Firefighter Foundation and the work that it does to "honor Idaho’s firefighters who have died in the line of duty and provide necessary resources to assist their families in rebuilding their lives."
The Idaho Fallen Firefighter Memorial Run is a family event! Please feel free to bring your family and friends and join us for the day. If you have any questions, please let us know!
• Visit us on Facebook.com/FallenFirefighterRun
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event details and schedule
• Early Registration; until September 15, 2014: $25
• Late Registration; after September 15, 2014: $30
• Race Day Registration (at race location only, not available online): $35
Registration: 7:30 a.m.-8:15 a.m.
Opening Program: 8:30 a.m.
Race Begins: 9:00 a.m.
REGISTRATION PACKET PICK-UP
Race packets may be picked up at the following locations on the following dates:
• Thursday, October 9, 2014
Bill's Bike and Run
930 Pier View Drive
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
• Friday, October 10, 2014
Paul Davis Restoration
1022 East Lincoln Road
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
* Please be aware that we cannot guarantee a race t-shirt if you register for the event late or on race day.