Once Upon a 5K Presented by AEgis Technologies

5K, 1 Mile

Event Date

Sat, Sep 24, 2016


Huntsville, AL


Activity Today Later

Once Upon a 5K

$30 $30 Closed

Once Upon a 1 Mile Fun Run

$10 $10 Closed

About This Activity

The Huntsville Alumni Chapter of Delta Zeta will be holding its inaugural 5k this fall. The race will be called "Once Upon a 5k..." which clearly has a story book theme to it! All are encouraged to dress up in your favorite story book character!

70% of the funds raised will stay here locally and benefit organizations like the Huntsville Hospital Foundation while the remaining 30% will go towards the Starkey Hearing Foundation.

If you have any questions about the race, or know someone who is willing to sponsor please email OnceUponA5k@gmail.com

Discuss This Activity