We have sent you and email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Jordan Michael Filler Foundation FREE 5K Fun Run/Walk
Sat, Oct 18, 2014
Highland Park, IL
About This Activity
The Jordan Michael Filler Foundation is partnering with lululemon athletica Northbrook Court and other local businesses to raise awareness about the devastating effects of alcohol and drug abuse. Our hope is to bring forth education and prevention into our community and around the nation. Please join us on October 18th in Highland Park as we run for Jordan and his passion for health and fitness. The event is free, but donations are accepted!
Event details and schedule
Packet Pick-Up: 10/14/-10/17 at lululemon athletica Northbrook Court (this is when you will pick up your t-shirt, bib, and other items)
Race day check-in: 7:15 AM
Race start time: 8:00 AM
Parking: there will be free parking in the parking lot across from the race site (on Central ave.) and street parking around the area.
1. Central Ave: Route Begins at the Parking Lot just east of 445 Central Ave. Runners/walkers will run against traffic on Central Ave.
2. East on Central to the Turn around at Dale Ave. and Head West on Central to St. John Street. (Runners will turn into the correct traffic flow at 445 Central Ave)
3. Southbound on St. Johns Ave to Ravine Dr.
4. Eastbound Ravine Dr. to Forest Ave.
5. Northbound on Forest Ave to Hazel Ave.
6. Westbound on Hazel Ave. to Dale Ave.
7. Northbound on Dale Ave to Park Ave.
8. Eastbound on Park Ave to Egandale Rd.
9. Northwest-bound on Egandale Rd to Vine Ave.
10. Westbound on Vine Ave to Linden Ave.
11. Southbound on Linden Ave to Central Ave.
12. Westbound on Central Ave to Finish at Parking Lot east of 445 Central Ave.